Everblast’s premium performance XLBC venturi blast cleaning nozzles are lined with Boron carbide for greater wear resistance.
Some advantages offered by XLBC range are:
1) Light weight … only weighs between 2.75 lbs. & 3.00 lbs (approx.) depending on size & thread configuration.
2) Boron carbide has superior wear properties when compared with Tungsten Carbide, Silicon Nitride/SiALON, Silicon Carbide.
3) XLBC nozzles last longer, over a wider range of abrasives — more economic utility value .
4) Provides better blast cleaning performance - Faster blasting means job finishes quicker and productivity increases.
5) Ergonomic design.
6) Available in popular bore sizes.
7) Choice of thread styles—fine threads or contractor.
All XLBC nozzles have an aluminum jacket and are available with two thread styles. (A) Aluminum Contractor/Coarse threads and (B) fine (1-1/4 NPSM) brass threads (please see pictures below). XLBC nozzles are high performance and work well in applications where higher production speeds are needed.